Pet Friendly Holidays in Scotland
When your pet is part of the family, it’s only right that they come on holiday with you. That’s why Wood Leisure lodges, caravan holiday homes and glamping pods are all pet-friendly (Except our Signature lodges at Blairgowrie, Lomond Woods & Deeside).
Your dog will be in holiday heaven with loads of woods to walk in and lochs and rivers to swim in. What's more, each of our parks has a designated dog walking area, with dog bins available. Campsie Glen has the added benefit of having a dog exercise area. Many of our self-catering lodges, glamping and some of our caravan holiday homes also have a decking area which can help you feel more secure with your pets with you.
Quite simply it’s the perfect doggy holiday.
Booking a holiday with us couldn't be any easier, simply search for your desired type of stay, then simply add on your number of pets (max 2 per booking at £5 per night per pet ) and that's all there is to it.
The Small Print
- All pets must be included when booking
- Max 2 pets per accommodation unit
- All pets are charged at £5 night, per pet
- We will consider pets other than dogs - please just ask when booking
- Please clean up after your dog (dog bins are provided onsite)
- Dogs must be on a leash when on the park
- Pets should be kept off any furniture & bedding
- Please bring your pets bedding with you
- Pets cannot be left alone in our self-catering accommodation
- Registered assistance dogs are accepted free of charge at all of our parks
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow pets into our Bistro at Campsie Glen
Pet Friendly Glamping
We offer pet-friendly glamping accommodation at 5 of our 6 parks, with wooden camping pods available at our Corriefodly (Perthshire), Lomond Woods (Balloch, Loch Lomond), Deeside (Aberdeen), Campsie Glen (Stirlingshire) and Callander Woods (Callander, Trossachs) parks.
Our luxury ensuite glamping pods come with their own kitchen and bathroom and lounge are available at our Lomond Woods, Deeside & Callander Woods parks.
Pet Friendly Lodges With Hot Tubs
We welcome dogs in all of our lodges except our top of the range Signature Lodges which are at our Blairgowrie, Lomond Woods & Deeside parks.
Our other lodges such as our standard and deluxe range though are all dog-friendly and make for a perfect family retreat with some of our deluxe range even having their very own private hot tubs.
Please note that dogs are not allowed into the hot tub at any time
Find things to do, places to eat and drink and places to walk around our parks with your four-legged friend.
Pet Friendly Perthshire
If you're staying at our Blairgowrie or Corriefodly parks then there are loads of things to do with your pets, with an abundance of pet-friendly places to eat & drink, walks, pet shops, and vets.
The Woodside Bar at Corriefodly is also pet-friendly with indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Blairgowrie Walkies (Pet walking, sitting and daycare service) - 07532 489990 - https://blairgowriewalkies.co.uk/
Places to Eat & Drink
- Bridge of Cally Hotel - Bridge of Cally, PH10 7JJ, 0333 3446612 - https://www.inspiredhotels.co.uk/
- Meikelour Arms - Meikelour, Blairgowrie, PH2 6EB, 01250 8833206 - http://www.meikleourarms.co.uk/
- Coffee To Go - 16 Allan Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6AD
- The Angus Hotel - 46 Wellmeadow, Blairgowrie, PH10 6NQ, 01250 872455 - https://www.theangushotel.com/
- The Ericht Alehouse - 13 Wellmeadow, Blairgowrie, PH10 6ND, 01250 872469
- The Anglers Inn - Main Rd, Guildtown, Perth, PH2 6BS, 01821 640254 - http://www.theanglersinn.co.uk/
- Strathardle Inn - Kirkmichael, PH10 7NS, 01250 881224 - http://strathardleinn.co.uk/
- Kirkmichael Hotel - Blairgowrie PH10 7NT, 01250 881769 - https://www.kirkmichaelhotel.co.uk/
- Royal Dunkeld Hotel - Atholl St, Dunkeld PH8 0AR, 01350 727322 - https://royaldunkeld.co.uk/
- Scone Palace - Scone, Perth, PH2 6BD - https://scone-palace.co.uk/
- The Ardler Tavern - Main St, Ardler, Blairgowrie PH12 8SR, 01828 640037 - https://ardlertavern.co.uk/
- Pets Pantry - 10A High St, Blairgowrie PH10 6ET
- Jollyes - Unit 3 Highland Gateway, Inveralmond, Perth PH1 3EE - https://www.jollyes.co.uk/perth
- Pets at Home - St Catherine's Rd, Perth PH1 5XD - https://www.petsathome.com/
- Thrums Vets - Back Brae, Blairgowrie, PH10 6NW, 01250 871010 - https://thrumsvet.co.uk/
- Blairgowrie Vets - 14 Castle Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6DR, 01250 872061
Dog Walks around Perthshire
Pet Friendly Loch Lomond
Places to Eat & Drink
- Dog House Bar - Balloch, G83 8LE, 01389 607300 - https://www.doghouseballoch.co.uk/
- Lomond Park Hotel - Balloch Road, Balloch, 01389 752494 - https://www.lomond-park.com/
- Queen of The Loch - Old Luss Road, Balloch, 01389 656070 - https://www.queenofthelochpublochlomond.co.uk/
- Balloch House Hotel - 56 Balloch Road, Balloch, G83 8LQ, 01389 752579 - https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/scotland-northern-ireland/theballochhouselochlomond
- Couse House Coffee Shop - Church Road, Luss G83 8NN, 01436 860341
- Balloch Castle Country Park - Balloch, G83 8LX -
- Wright for Pets - 150 Main St, Alexandria, G83 0NZ - http://www.petpriority.co.uk/
- McKenzie Vets - 26 Gilmour Street, Alexandria, G83 0DA, 01389 751182 - https://www.mckenzievets.co.uk
Dog Walks Loch Lomond
Pet Friendly Aberdeen
Places to Eat & Drink
- The Cock and Bull - Ellon Rd, Balmedie, Aberdeen AB23 8XY, 01358 743249 - http://www.thecockandbull.co.uk/
- The Ploughman - 40 N Deeside Rd, Peterculter AB14 0QN, 01224 733365
- Illicit Still - Guestrow, Aberdeen AB10 1AU, 01224 623800 - http://illicit-still.co.uk/
- BrewDog Castlegate - 5-9 Union St, Aberdeen AB11 5BU, 01224 586650 - https://www.brewdog.com/bars/uk/brewdog-castlegate
- Six Degrees North - 6 Littlejohn St, Aberdeen AB10 1FF, 01224 379192 - https://www.sixdnorth.co.uk/aberdeen
- The Ghillies Liar Harvester - Great Southern Rd, Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen AB12 5XA, 01224 249924 - https://www.harvester.co.uk/restaurants/scotlandandnorthernireland/theghillieslairaberdeen
- Pet Comforts - 74 Countesswells Rd, Aberdeen AB15 7YJ, 01224 318883 - http://petcomfortsaberdeen.co.uk/
- Pets at Home - Unit 1B, Beach Boulevard Retail Park, Links Road, Aberdeen AB11 5EJ, 0345 607 0274 - http://community.petsathome.com/store/aberdeen/
- Ashgrove Vets - 257 N Deeside Rd, Peterculter, AB14 0UL, 01224 050585 - http://www.ashgrovevets.co.uk/
- Vets Now (Emergency Vets) - Skene Road, Aberdeen AB15 8PJ, 01224 397078 - https://www.vets-now.com/find-an-emergency-vet/aberdeen/
Dog Walks around Aberdeenshire
- Paw Patrol (Dog walking & home boarding) - 29 Vorlich Crescent, Callander FK17 8JE - 07792 128275
Places to Eat & Drink
- The Fintry Inn - 23 Main St, Fintry, Glasgow G63 0XA, 01360 860224 - http://thefintryinn.co.uk/
- The Cross Keys - Main St, Kippen, Stirling FK8 3DN, 01786 870293 - http://kippencrosskeys.com/
- Riverside Inn - 8-10 Leny Rd, Callander FK17 8BA, 01877 331762 - https://www.riversideinncallander.co.uk/
- The Byre Inn - Brig o'Turk, Callander FK17 8HT, 01877 376292 - http://www.byreinn.co.uk/
- The Lade Inn - Callander FK17 8HD, 01877 330152 - http://www.theladeinn.com/
- Dixie Doodles Pet Shop - Unit 3, 1 Cunningham Rd, Stirling FK7 7SW, 01786 595001 - https://dixiedoodles.co.uk/
- Pets at Home - Springkerse Retail Park, Munro Road, Stirling FK7 7TL, 0345 600 9567 - http://community.petsathome.com/store/stirling/
- Paws a While - 35 Cruckburn Wynd, Stirling FK7 9HU, 01786 449308
- Riverside Vets (Callander) - 1 Lagrannoch Industrial Estate, Geisher Road, Callander, FK17 8LX , 01877 381213 - http://www.riversidevetsstirling.co.uk/
Riverside Vets (Stirling) - 36 Forth Crescent, Riverside, Stirling, FK8 1LG, 01786 464191 - http://www.riversidevetsstirling.co.uk/
Jackson Vets (Balfron) - 20-22 Balfron Rd, Killearn, Glasgow G63 9NJ, 01360 550131
Dog Walks around Stirlingshire
- The Trossachs, Callander & Aberfoyle - https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/lochlomond/trossachs.shtml
- The Campsies - https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/glasgow/campsies.shtml