Join Our Wood Leisure Family
We accept applications all year round! So what are you waiting for...?
We are always looking for people who are passionate about providing the ultimate holiday experience that encourages our guests to come back and visit us time and time again – the most important thing in making this happen is our teams. Our people are the heart of our business, their passion and willingness to go the extra mile is what makes guests want to spend their holiday time with us.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enjoy playing a part in making peoples holidays memorable? Do you enjoy no two days being the same?
As well as all these things, as part of our team we can offer you the chance to grow and develop your skills, excellent career opportunities, discounted breaks on all of our parks and the opportunity to be part of a passionate team.
The Primary positions we recruit for throughout the year include:
- Grounds & Maintenance – making sure our parks look their best come rain or shine, our G&M teams keep our parks in tip top shape
- Housekeeping – attention to detail is key, our Housekeeping team are essential to our Guests stay on our Holiday Parks
- Bar & Bistro – Campsie Glen and Corriefodly require seasonal team members to provide our outstanding service to guests using our facilities
- Head Office – we have support heroes who work in various capacities within Head Office providing the back office support and help our Parks need
Many of these positions can be offered as Holiday Park Warden (Individual and Couple) roles, with accommodation provided on Park – one of the above roles would be carried out on a daily basis with ‘On Call’ cover being provided up to 4 nights per week.
Get in touch today, we would love to hear from you! Let us know what type of position you are interested in and which of our 6 locations, tell us about yourself as we would love to know what would make you a great Team Member.
Current Job Vacancies
Grounds Supervisor & Warden – Full Time, Permanent, Live In/Accommodation Provided
Holiday Park Warden (Couple) Grounds/Housekeeping – Full Time, Permanent, Live In/Accommodation Provided
Housekeeper – Full Time, Permanent
Holiday Park Warden – Full Time, Permanent
Housekeeper – Full Time, Permanent
If you're interested in applying for any of the vacancies above, please contact our HR team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wood Leisure are currently seeking an experienced Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor and Warden to join our Deeside Holiday Park team.
This is a permanent position offering 35 - 45 hours per week. Please be aware weekend working will be essential. Accommodation is provided with the position for the purpose of covering On Call shifts at no charge (Gas & Electric are payable monthly).
As Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor you will be required to work closely with the Park Support and Senior Management team and be responsible for;
- Ensuring the park, grounds and facilities are all maintained and presented to a high standard
- Carrying out any repairs/maintenance, general grounds work and gardening duties
- Coordinating and overseeing jobs required by customers, owners and other departments to ensure completion
- Ordering and monitoring costs of tools and equipment
- Carrying out projects on site to improve the facilities, utilising various trade knowledge/capabilities
- Coordinating the grounds team to ensure efficiency and communication, whilst providing a high standard of customer care
- Moving, siting and connecting caravan holiday homes/lodges
- Managing and maintaining the hot tubs, ensuring procedures are followed
- Motivating and encouraging your team whilst enforcing the health and safety requirements of the Holiday Park
- Assist with any training requirements of team members
- As a Warden there will be a requirement to be "on call" up to 4 nights per week for any guest emergencies. During this time you will be expected to remain on Park overnight.
Experience on a holiday park would be beneficial but not essential. Relevant maintenance experience will be required as will a valid driving licence, experience of supervising a team and being able to provide excellent customer care. A qualification in health and safety i.e. IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent would be beneficial
Holiday Park Warden
This is a permanent role, working 35-45hrs each. Onsite accommodation (2 bedroom caravan holiday home) is provided to allow On Calls to be carried out, generally up to 4 nights per week. Gas & Electric are metered and chargeable monthly.
The daily duties of the Couple will be split as Maintenance and Housekeeping, working as part of a team to carry out all day to day requirements for the holiday park to ensure our Private Owners, Holiday Home Rentals and Seasonal/Nightly Tourers have a fantastic space to enjoy their leisure time.
Previous Holiday Park Experience in similar roles would be beneficial but not essential. Being able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Electrics and Plumbing will be required. Due to changes in our processes, it is essential that you are both confident in the use of IT Technology as all of our paperwork is carried out online using Tablets and other mobile devices. Driving Licence for the Maintenance Part of the Role is essential.
The Housekeeping role will involve all cleaning of our 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Lodges, Static Caravans and Glamping Pods as well as the daily cleaning of our Family Room Toilet and Shower Facilities. We clean all of our own linen onsite in our private Laundry which is also part of the Housekeeper remit.
Previous Housekeeping experience within a Holiday Home/Hotel or similar would be beneficial but not essential providing you can show high attention to detail, willingness to do the best job you can and can work to timescales.
Due to the nature of the business, flexibility will be required with days worked.
Benefits of Working at Wood Leisure
• Career Development Opportunities
• Regular Training Provided
• 50% Staff Discount on Bookings on any Wood Leisure Park
• 25% Family and Friends Discount
• Exclusive Local Discounts
• Regular Team Social Events
• Uniform Provided
• Live-In Accommodation available
• Annual Wood Leisure Awards
• 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)