Join Our Wood Leisure Family
We accept applications all year round! So what are you waiting for...?
We are always looking for people who are passionate about providing the ultimate holiday experience that encourages our guests to come back and visit us time and time again – the most important thing in making this happen is our teams. Our people are the heart of our business, their enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile is what makes guests want to spend their holiday time with us.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enjoy playing a part in making peoples holidays memorable? Do you enjoy no two days being the same?
As well as all these things, as part of our team we can offer you the chance to grow and develop your skills, excellent career opportunities, discounted breaks on all of our parks and the opportunity to be part of a passionate team.
The Primary positions we recruit for throughout the year include:
• Guest Relations – our front of house, reception superstars providing support to our Guests as well as the Holiday Park
• Grounds & Maintenance – making sure our parks look their best come rain or shine, our G&M teams keep our parks in tip top shape
• Housekeeping – attention to detail is key, our Housekeeping team are essential to our Guests stay on our Holiday Parks
• Bar & Bistro – Campsie Glen and Corriefodly require seasonal team members to provide our outstanding service to guests using our facilities
• Head Office – we have support heroes who work in various capacities within Head Office providing the back office support and help our Parks need
Many of these positions can be offered as Holiday Park Warden (Individual and Couple) roles, with accommodation provided on Park – one of the above roles would be carried out on a daily basis with ‘On Call’ cover being provided up to 4 nights per week.
Get in touch today, we would love to hear from you! Let us know what type of position you are interested in and which of our 6 locations, tell us about yourself as we would love to know what would make you a great Team Member.
Benefits of Working at Wood Leisure
• Career Development Opportunities
• Regular Training Provided
• 50% Staff Discount on Bookings on any Wood Leisure Park
• 25% Family and Friends Discount
• Exclusive Local Discounts
• Regular Team Social Events
• Uniform Provided
• Live-In Accommodation available
• Annual Wood Leisure Awards
• 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)