Reservations Assistant - Permanent
Wood Leisure are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join our team within Head Office as a Reservations Assistant. This role is focused on supporting our five Holiday Parks throughout Scotland, assisting holiday guests with bookings and enquiries, with an emphasis on exceptional customer care.
This opportunity is a part time, permanent role working four days a week, approximately 28-30 hours per week, fluctuating over our summer and winter months from 9am – 5pm/6pm, including one day every weekend.
As our Reservations Assistant you will assist with all aspects of our customers' holiday journey from the initial holiday enquiry, booking, providing customer care throughout their stay and liaising with them after their departure across all Wood Leisure Parks. You will be the first point of contact for telephone, email and online enquiries, ensuring that all guests receive an exceptional level of customer service from their first contact, liaising with the Park Managers to ensure guest requests are carried out and using our booking systems effectively.
When applying please state if you hold a current valid UK Driving License.
- Excellent telephone manner and upbeat attitude
- Methodical worker who enjoys processes, ensuring accuracy
- Customer focused – going the extra mile to give customers a thoroughly positive experience.
- Previous experience with a knowledge of computer systems and administration.
- An individual who possess the ability to think independently, is capable of multi-tasking and enjoys working in a fast paced environment would fit well into our team.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £12,800.00 /year