Campsie Glen Hospitality Manager Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Hospitality Manager who has excellent people and organisational skills to join our Campsie Glen Team to fill this new position. In this role you will be responsible for all day to day activities within the Bar & Bistro with the main focus and priority always being on our guests. Our Bar & Bistro has the main purpose of providing an excellent on site facility for all of our guests to use while spending their leisure time with us.
Our Bar & Bistro is open from 1st March to 5th January each year (Park is closed Jan/Feb), with opening hours varying throughout the season to meet Customer demand - generally Thursday to Sunday off peak and 7 days during school holidays.
- Previous Bar and/or Restaurant Management Experience
- Ability to work as a team
- Weekend working is essential
- Be confident dealing with Margins, stock control and all necessary Health & Safety
- Previous experience within a Holiday Park, Hotel or similar would be beneficial
- Bar & Bistro Manager's hours will average 35 per week throughout the course of the year (Holidays to be used in Jan/Feb).
- Wage will be dependent on experience, starting from £18,000 per annum.
- Accommodation may be available by request.