Wood Leisure 2020 Calendar Competiton
Our Calendar Photography Competition 2020 is now accepting entries. All photographs must be taken at one of our parks; we’re keen to showcase the unique experience that a Wood Leisure holiday offers – whether that is the stunning location of our Parks, the amazing facilities on the Park, or simply our guests enjoying themselves.
The competition is open to all, both owners and visitors. The 12 winning entries will feature in our 2020 Wood Leisure Calendar; The Calendar will be available to buy from late autumn, with proceeds going to our chosen Charity of the Year, Meningitis Now.
To enter the competition, please read the Terms and Conditions below, and then email your entry to email@example.com.
Please make sure the Email Subject is Photograph Competition, and that you include your name and the location of your picture.
To meet the requirements of the calendar, all photographs should be in landscape format with a file size between 1.5MB and 10MB.
All published photographs will be credited to the photographer and you will receive a free copy of our calendar if your photograph is chosen.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 27th October 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all individuals except employees of Wood Leisure and their families
2. All images submitted must be taken on a Wood Leisure Park. Images can be of any subject (landscape, wildlife, portrait, etc), but must portray a Wood Leisure Park. A great portrait shot of a family enjoying their time on holiday would be a good example of this, provided it can be identified as taken on a Wood Leisure Park. An entry without features to prove where it was taken, such as a macro shot of flower etc, will not be eligible.
4. All entries must be entered via email. No postal entries can be accepted.
5. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Judging and Winning Entries
6. The competition is to be judged by a panel of Wood Leisure employees whose decision is final. The winning entries will be those judged to be the most visually appealing, engaging and that best showcase Wood Leisure.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
Copyright and Reproduction
8. All photographs must be original work and be owned by the photographer; however by entering this competition permission is granted to Wood Leisure to reproduce the images (in their original format or to have been digitally manipulated) for uses which may include, but not limited to, reproduction on the Wood Leisure website, social media, marketing or promotional materials including displays, leaflets and brochures. Images will always be accredited to the photographer.
9. If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s /guardian’s permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way by any entry we receive, Wood Leisure reserves the right to disqualify the entry.