Lodges & Caravans For Sale in The Trossachs
Located in the popular tourist town of Callander, the holiday park is right at the Eastern Approach to the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. The park is perfect for spending quality time relaxing, or if outdoors is more your thing, exploring all that Loch Lomond and Trossachs have to offer.
In choosing Callander Woods as the location for your holiday home you can rest assured that you are making a great choice. Don't just take our word for it though. Here is how we have been recognised by our customers and the tourism industry:
- Callander Woods Holiday Park is rated as a five-star small holiday park by VisitScotland.
- Rated 9.1 from 95 reviews on Booking.com
- Finalists for Best Holiday Park and Best Campsite at the Scottish Outdoor Leisure Awards
- Finally, we are extremely proud that Wood Leisure was awarded Best Caravan Group in The Scottish Hospitality Awards.
Choose from a superb range of brand new holiday homes and preowned holiday homes with our for sale stock constantly changing throughout the year. For details on what we currently have for sale please see below.
For that extra special bit of luxury, check out our new Trossachs Retreat luxury lodge development at Callander Woods. Find out more at https://www.woodleisure.co.uk/information/trossachs-retreat/
Get in touch with us today to arrange a visit, phone 01250 878 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be kept informed about new and preowned holiday homes that become available, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Benefits of Ownership at Callander Woods
- Ideal location for exploring Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Perthshire and Stirlingshire
- Great selection of new and preowned holiday homes and lodges for sale
- Competitive site fees
- Excellent transport links with access to major cities
- Local discounts for holiday home owners
- Good selection of local eateries, bars & shops
- Special owners discounts on holidays at all 6 of our parks
- Pet friendly with walks from your doorstep
- Lots of activities around the area, including cycling, fishing, golf and more