Holiday Homes For Sale in Highland Perthshire
Corriefodly Holiday Park is set in an idyllic location in the small village of Bridge of Cally, just 5 miles north of Blairgowrie. The park benefits for stunning views across the countryside, local wildlife and a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. A popular choice for outdoor lovers, Corriefodly is located on the Cateran Trail and is just a short drive from Glenshee Ski Centre.
In choosing Corriefodly as the location for your holiday home you can rest assured that you are making a great choice. Don't just take our word for it though. Here is how we have been recognised by our customers and the tourism industry:
- Corriefodly Holiday Park is rated as a four-star small holiday park by VisitScotland.
- Excellent customer reviews have secured our Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor
- Rated 9.1 from 167 reviews on Booking.com
- We were nominated in the Best Campsite category of the SOLA Awards.
- Finally, we are extremely proud that Wood Leisure was awarded Best Caravan Group in The Scottish Hospitality Awards.
Choose from a superb range of brand new holiday homes, preowned holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale, with our for sale stock constantly changing throughout the year. For details on what we currently have for sale please see below.
Get in touch with us today to arrange a visit, phone 01250 878 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be kept informed about new and preowned holiday homes that become available, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Benefits of Ownership at Corriefodly
- Idyllic location in beautiful Highland Perthshire
- Just 5 miles from Blairgowrie
- Close to Perth, Dundee & Pitlochry
- Easily accessible from Perthshire, Angus, Fife & Aberdeenshire
- On the Cateran Trail and close to Glenshee Ski Centre (19 miles)
- Competitive site fees
- Open all year round
- Rural location on a quiet park
- Onsite bar with weekly entertainment (currently closed for 2020)
- Indoor soft play area and onsite activities (currently closed for 2020)
- Excellent choice of places to eat & drink locally in Bridge of Cally and Blairgowrie
- Huge range of activities available locally, including children's activities, hiking, shopping, fishing, cycling and golf
- Pet friendly with walks from your doorstep
- Exclusive owner discounts for local activities, attractions, and restaurants
Holiday Homes For Sale at Corriefodly
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/holidayp/public_html/blocks/page_list/templates/HH-Landing-carousel.php on line 45