Holiday Homes for Sale in Scotland
All of our parks are now open for holiday home viewings by appointment only. For everyone's safety, we ask that you do not turn up at the park for a viewing without an appointment. For anyone who cannot attend a viewing then we can offer a virtual viewing of any holiday home that you are interested in. To arrange an appointment or virtual viewing please contact our sales team.
Become a holiday home owner with Wood Leisure
We know that choosing to purchase your own caravan holiday home is an exciting time but we also know that making the right decision on where to spend your quality leisure time is a top priority.
With over 35 years' experience, the Wood family and our passionate team will help you every step of the ownership journey.
We have a fantastic range of new holiday homes & pre-owned caravans for sale across Scotland, with parks in Aberdeenshire, Perthshire, Stirlingshire, and Loch Lomond, providing a great opportunity to have your very own home away from home in a beautiful Scottish location of your choice.
The caravans and lodges which we sell are always of a high standard from leading manufacturers such as Willerby, Victory, Swift, and ABI.
You can browse our range of homes by selecting the options on the menu to the left. We would be delighted to welcome you to our parks to view our ranges or book a short break to experience a taster of what owning your own holiday home is all about!
Benefits of owning your own holiday home at Wood Leisure
• 6 award-winning holiday parks to choose from in stunning locations throughout Scotland
• All parks graded 4 and 5 stars by Visit Scotland
• Winner of 'Family Business of the Year' award and 'Best Caravan Park in Scotland'
• Exclusive owner discounts for local activities, attractions, and restaurants
• Online owner's community with all the latest park news, owners discounts & owners events
• All parks within easy reach of major Scottish cities and local attractions
• Open all year round*
• For your security, onsite duty wardens and security cameras in operation
• Members of the British Holiday Home Park Association
(*Campsie Glen & Callander Woods are both open from March to January)
Get in touch with us today to arrange a visit, phone 01250 878 123 or email email@example.com