Lomond Woods Holiday Park is located within the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park at the southern end of Loch Lomond. It's a beautiful place to spend your leisure time with some of the finest scenery in Scotland right on your doorstep.
In choosing Lomond Woods as the location for your holiday home you can rest assured that you are making a great choice. Don't just take our word for it though. Here is how we have been recognised by our customers and the tourism industry:
- Lomond Woods is rated as a five-star small holiday park by VisitScotland.
- We were voted Best Overall Holiday Park in the Scottish Hospitality Awards.
- Excellent customer reviews have secured our listing in the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame for having attained a Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years.
- Awarded the top score of 5 pennants by the AA
- We were nominated in the Best Campsite category of the SOLA Awards.
- Finally, we are extremely proud that Wood Leisure was awarded Best Caravan Group in The Scottish Hospitality Awards.
Browse our range of holiday homes for sale, or if you would like to be kept informed about new and second-hand holiday homes that become available, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Get in touch with us today to arrange a visit, phone 01250 878 123 or email email@example.com
Benefits of Ownership at Lomond Woods
- Ideal location for exploring Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and all it has to offer
- Less than an hour from Glasgow & Stirling
- Just a short walk to Loch Lomond Shores & the Sea Life Centre
- Excellent choice of places to eat & drink locally
- Huge range of activities available locally, including children's activities, hiking, watersports, shopping, fishing and golf
- Pet friendly with walks from your doorstep
- Competitive site fees
- Exclusive owner discounts for local activities, attractions, and restaurants
- Open all year round